I recently stumbled upon http://stockexchangeofvisions.org when I was reading about Tathagat Avatar Tulsi who is the youngest PhD in India. Finding this particular website was like hitting a treasure trove! I would like all of you to have a look at all those daring ideas.
- 1,357 hits
- RT @business: Phil Knight on just how @Nike became became one of the world's biggest brands bloomberg.com/features/peer-… https://t.co/tSScZDM9Kw 1 hour ago
- RT @AlexOsterwalder: Entrepreneurship and innovation is not about the perfect idea or creative genius. It's about pattern recognition and p… 1 day ago
- RT @Adityaskarnik: Must read piece by @Prashanth_Krish especially in times like these. portfolioyoga.com/wp/the-future-… @Moneylifers 1 day ago
- RT @sant0nair: 'Even great leaders, like Gandhi and Jesus, cannot produce the change they aspire for in their own lifetimes' https://t.co/q… 2 days ago
- RT @shekharkapur: Lessons of Life : Like bits of weeds stuck on a rock in a flowing river. Memory is but moments you became addicted to in… 2 days ago
Tagz…alarm clock Alarmclocks Bhyrappa Mahabharatha book change design first things first flaw growth hate IT Jaggi Vasudev love Mahabharatha Musings Newspaper Online Edition organization people Principles & Techniques problem solving quotes Ramayana reminder research sanskrit study systems programming utilities utility vedas vision Winrar