I have found the eWorld supplement (published every Monday) provided along with Business Line to be very good. While every other publication seems to be copying content from the internet, these guys are taking the extra effort to provide original and useful content. Most of the links provided are not just for the sake of providing. They are rather provided with a sense of being very helpful. The entire archives of the supplement is online.
- 1,357 hits
- RT @TheMissionT: Having a million-dollar net worth doesn’t make you a genius, and having less than a million-dollar net worth doesn’t make… 3 hours ago
- RT @d_ramsden: Learning to change, captioned via @harari_yuval (from here influence.cipr.co.uk/2017/05/18/muc…) & Specialization (from archives) https:/… 1 day ago
- RT @MaxCRoser: Global Economic Inequality 1800: All poor 1975: Some richer; Very unequal 2015: Most richer; Inequality high but falling D… 1 day ago
- RT @ValaAfshar: Wealth is the ability to fully experience life. —Henry David Thoreau https://t.co/YwvnbgkXJf 1 day ago
- RT @hvgoenka: How to make your routine job enjoyable - all it needs is attitude . https://t.co/dklD95jJhJ 1 day ago
Tagz…alarm clock Alarmclocks Bhyrappa Mahabharatha book change design first things first flaw growth hate IT Jaggi Vasudev love Mahabharatha Musings Newspaper Online Edition organization people Principles & Techniques problem solving quotes Ramayana reminder research sanskrit study systems programming utilities utility vedas vision Winrar