I have found the eWorld supplement (published every Monday) provided along with Business Line to be very good. While every other publication seems to be copying content from the internet, these guys are taking the extra effort to provide original and useful content. Most of the links provided are not just for the sake of providing. They are rather provided with a sense of being very helpful. The entire archives of the supplement is online.
- 1,362 hits
- RT @VusiThembekwayo: Beyond the memes and the jokes, the man was deep. When #FridayFeeling meets #MondayMotivation https://t.co/5pD9IBVm1l 5 days ago
- RT @qikipedia: In the 1960s a 47-year old man arranged with a 90-year old woman that he'd pay her 2,500 francs a month for her apartment an… 1 week ago
- C6H12O6 + O2 -> CO2 + H2O + Energy (heat/movement etc) 2 weeks ago
- RT @BuddhaShouts: The supreme art of business is to sell a temporary solution to a recurring problem. - Harsh Strongman @LifeMathMoney 2 weeks ago
- RT @i_amm_nobody: For real change to occur something in you must die. You say you want change, but in reality you are not ready for that de… 2 weeks ago
Tagz…alarm clock Alarmclocks Bhyrappa Mahabharatha book change design first things first flaw growth hate IT Jaggi Vasudev love Mahabharatha Musings Newspaper Online Edition organization people Principles & Techniques problem solving quotes Ramayana reminder research sanskrit study systems programming utilities utility vedas vision Winrar