I recently stumbled upon http://stockexchangeofvisions.org when I was reading about Tathagat Avatar Tulsi who is the youngest PhD in India. Finding this particular website was like hitting a treasure trove! I would like all of you to have a look at all those daring ideas.
- 1,357 hits
- RT @RujutaDiwekar: i love money too much to earn it for the wrong reasons. 1 hour ago
- RT @nooreshtech: if someone calls something a bubble, just set your phone to go off three years from now.Then it will be in a bubble. https… 7 hours ago
- RT @AlexOsterwalder: Visual communication techniques are a *BIG* idea that every (senior) manager, innovator, and entrepreneur who wants to… 8 hours ago
- RT @hedgehog7invest: 5 most important things to be a great investor.. #investments #FinancialFreedom #Wisdom #keepitsimple #wealthever http… 10 hours ago
- RT @Gautam__Baid: With the demise of the information edge, the ability to ask the right questions (analytical edge) can still remain a stru… 10 hours ago
Tagz…alarm clock Alarmclocks Bhyrappa Mahabharatha book change design first things first flaw growth hate IT Jaggi Vasudev love Mahabharatha Musings Newspaper Online Edition organization people Principles & Techniques problem solving quotes Ramayana reminder research sanskrit study systems programming utilities utility vedas vision Winrar