I recently stumbled upon http://stockexchangeofvisions.org when I was reading about Tathagat Avatar Tulsi who is the youngest PhD in India. Finding this particular website was like hitting a treasure trove! I would like all of you to have a look at all those daring ideas.
- 1,362 hits
- RT @SadhguruJV: For compulsiveness, there is only one cure – consciousness. There is simply no other way. #SadhguruQuotes https://t.co/PJ3O… 1 day ago
- RT @naval: A thread with all of my podcasts expounding on the "How to Get Rich" tweetstorm. I’ll add new episodes here. Here’s the original… 5 days ago
- RT @NavalBot: "The overeducated are worse off than the undereducated, having traded common sense for the illusion of knowledge." - @naval 1 week ago
- RT @naval: Organization is the enemy of innovation. 1 week ago
- RT @oraunak: Time to step away from Jugaad I guess. "In large swaths of India’s generic drug industry, the pilot program uncovered a long… 1 week ago
Tagz…alarm clock Alarmclocks Bhyrappa Mahabharatha book change design first things first flaw growth hate IT Jaggi Vasudev love Mahabharatha Musings Newspaper Online Edition organization people Principles & Techniques problem solving quotes Ramayana reminder research sanskrit study systems programming utilities utility vedas vision Winrar