I have found the eWorld supplement (published every Monday) provided along with Business Line to be very good. While every other publication seems to be copying content from the internet, these guys are taking the extra effort to provide original and useful content. Most of the links provided are not just for the sake of providing. They are rather provided with a sense of being very helpful. The entire archives of the supplement is online.
- 1,362 hits
- RT @Rainmaker1973: Brazilian surfer Rodrigo Koxa broke the world record for the highest wave ever surfed, during a session in Nazare, Portu… 1 day ago
- RT @Logo_Daedalus: Future historians will consider our blatant disregard for cellular radiation & chemical polution to be the cause of the… 1 day ago
- RT @nntaleb: Notes on one of Elster's books. He is the MAIN social science thinker; gets Lindy Effect @avermeule @biillyb https://t.co/KMY… 2 days ago
- RT @iamtrask: An absolutely fantastic explanation of the theory and architecture behind our recent work!!! If you want to learn about Neu… 3 days ago
- RT @indictoday: indictoday.com/perspective/ma… An excerpt from @HindolSengupta upcoming book on Artificial Intelligence and Hinduism. 3 days ago
Tagz…alarm clock Alarmclocks Bhyrappa Mahabharatha book change design first things first flaw growth hate IT Jaggi Vasudev love Mahabharatha Musings Newspaper Online Edition organization people Principles & Techniques problem solving quotes Ramayana reminder research sanskrit study systems programming utilities utility vedas vision Winrar